Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

how are you keeping the excess mic cables tidy on the wisycom transmitter when mic'ing up the talents? i used a rubber band to secure the excess cables but it is messy when i need to excess to the settings of the transmitter or change batteries. It used to work well on lectros..

how are you keeping the excess mic cables tidy on the wisycom transmitter when mic'ing up the talents? i used a rubber band to secure the excess cables but it is messy when i need to excess to the settings of the transmitter or change batteries. It used to work well on lectros..

I'm looking for some nice neoprene covers for the TX as they're so damn expensive, so maybe i can find some that have a pouch for the mics.

How do you like the new porta brace?

it's a nice bag to have for the lightweight nature. but same problem as most bags for me, troubleshooting of inputs 1-6 is a problem I foresee since the Nomad has its connectors buried at the bottom.

The AO1.5x is a tight fitting for 2 rx and 4 tx in the main compartment. I will b able to fit in another rx in that empty slot but the tx will hv to be stored somewhere else in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

The LCD is just a cheap car monitor from ebay.. Modified with a hirose connector so it has video and power thrue one cable and eazy to disconnect.

Would love to know some more details on this.

Like was the inout originally a power+video on one connector?

if so, what was the connector and as there much involved in mod-ing the case to mount a hirose  to the PCB?

Finally I have a bag worth mentioning in this fine forum. Love this Little guy :).

The 633 + Stingray combo is working out great. So much room and pockets/compartments, in such a small, durable and rigid bag.

Got 4 Senny 2000s and 1 G3 in the front. Can get all 5 tx's in the left pocket and spares, batteries and more in the right. If it's a one day gig I can easily fit everything inside and just take the Stingray with me.

Now if only K-Tek would bring out their harness already! :)

2014_12_06_22_15_57.jpg

SD788-ssd + Audio LTD rack3 (4x 2040 receivers) in comrade bag. TIP's!!! I had so much rf spray from the 788 that my receivers where limited by it, so NoyzBoyz Amsterdam made a couple of RF shielded cables for me, together with a separate 01161acdea2282b34497eb635caa6d26.jpg0a6010ee9073f8398c634697744b9962.jpgpower supply, second NP1 this makes the difference.