Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

He's tiny, far away... Show host walking on the other side of the lake there. Prox 100 meters of distance.. Perfect reception! Of course, nothing was in my way so it might not be all that impressive. But still, no external antennas, just the whips... Gotta give it to wisycom they're great!post-3055-133736978092.jpg

He's tiny, far away... Show host walking on the other side of the lake there. Prox 100 meters of distance.. Perfect reception! Of course, nothing was in my way so it might not be all that impressive. But still, no external antennas, just the whips... Gotta give it to wisycom they're great!post-3055-133736978092.jpg

Wowzers. That's amazing. I want Wisy *looks sadly at bank balance*

• 2 weeks later...

New bag, and new build trying to cut down on overall profile and a little weight (it feels much lighter actually). Got some more Rx's to put in still, but you get the idea....very happy my Fusion fit well in the 614 bag :)

NewBag1.jpg

NewBag2.jpg

Nice, Ferdinand. I too am rocking an HD-P2, except I've got a Twelco 3 channel mixer, which is quite a bit larger than your 302 (about as big as the HD-P2). Waiting a few more days for some cables to arrive, then I'll put it all together and snap a pic.

Nice, Ferdinand. I too am rocking an HD-P2, except I've got a Twelco 3 channel mixer, which is quite a bit larger than your 302 (about as big as the HD-P2). Waiting a few more days for some cables to arrive, then I'll put it all together and snap a pic.

Nice dude, I'm happy to hear the HDP2 is still getting some love out there, can't wait to see your set up

Neeeat ! where did you conceal the TBuddy antenna ? that antenna just aside from the unit ain't it ? Wanted to save on height I guess, to have something ''flat'' ?

Also: just one dipole for the receivers ?

This black box on the side with two switches; it's you power distribution system ?