Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

MT Groove, that my same setup.. What bag is that? I am using a 416, looks like you got a mkh 50 there? Looks nice

The bag is a Petrol PS601. I had to cut the rear cross brace to make it fit and it is a VERY tight fit. The zippers can't exactly close all the way. It works great though. Had a run and gun gig through the woods and the bag was solid!

Justin is right, it's a Schoeps CMC6/MK41 for the indoor stuff.

Sammy Huen

Just got my 664 bench tested this week. Lives in a Porta Brace bag. I like it, lots of room for WL receivers, Batteries, etc. I can even fit my mini keyboard in the bag!

Sound Devices 664 with Lectros, TC Buddy, Battery Buds, and slate. The system is in a new Porta Brace bag designed for the 664. The bag has lots of room for WL receivers, NP1 batteries, etc. I use one battery for the Lectros and another battery for the 664 and TC Buddy. Both batteries are distributed by separate Battery Buds.

Thanks Rado, thanks Justan, funny ! I guess I am illegal.

My zax hop is mounted on this great little thing. Little secret I've been carrying with me. I'll finally share. Couple years ago they were selling these off at 9.99.

I pod nano stand on a flexible coil.

http://www.amazon.com/Thought-Out-NAJA-Steel-generation/dp/B001IADKD0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&m=A1TGLSLJGB1PA2&qid=1357773786&s=generic&sr=1-9

Really great for the somewhat awkward trx900. Great to have it up front and right in view. Enjoy my friends. :)

SD 552, 4x 3G 100Series, Beyerdynamics DT770 250ohms cans n Petrol 605 n 601 for the bag. By it side, MKH416 on K-Tek 15CCR.

My noobie set-up. For the time being, this G3 100 series gets the job done. Will definitely be upgrading to Lectros soon. For power, i'm using an Energizer 18000mAh to power up the 552. I'm also getting the BDS system but query is, could it power up the G3 receivers for the time being? Is there a way that i could power up those receivers with my current batt pack through the BDS system?

post-7295-0-01567000-1357792427_thumb.jp

SD 552, 4x 3G 100Series, Beyerdynamics DT770 250ohms cans n Petrol 605 n 601 for the bag. By it side, MKH416 on K-Tek 15CCR.

My noobie set-up. For the time being, this G3 100 series gets the job done. Will definitely be upgrading to Lectros soon. For power, i'm using an Energizer 18000mAh to power up the 552. I'm also getting the BDS system but query is, could it power up the G3 receivers for the time being? Is there a way that i could power up those receivers with my current batt pack through the BDS system?

Look up the sennheiser DC2. You'll have to attach your own connector(s).