Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2020 at 5:51 AM, Soundio said:

Hello eagle eye, man,  the dashboard is custom made by myself, meanwhile I'm to ready to print the dashboard for my Mixpre 10ii in the coming days,  I'll pm you when it comed out if you are interested. 

096B1B7B-58CE-4612-AEC1-A3792799E9E6.jpeg

08AC9170-69D4-446B-B8AB-7CCB399B424F.jpeg

Hi. I have a Mixpre-10 and two Lectrosonic Dual SR. Did you finaly did a dashboard for the mixpre. I'm very interested.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:51 AM, Soundio said:

Hello eagle eye, man,  the dashboard is custom made by myself, meanwhile I'm to ready to print the dashboard for my Mixpre 10ii in the coming days,  I'll pm you when it comed out if you are interested. 

096B1B7B-58CE-4612-AEC1-A3792799E9E6.jpeg

08AC9170-69D4-446B-B8AB-7CCB399B424F.jpeg

Hey!
I am also extremely interested! I could maybe do it myself, but I lack the experience and would probably take ages to do it properly.
Thanks

Alex

Edit: Also those faders! If they are 3D Printed I'd be also interested. I'm in love with your setup :D

I'd be curious about aluminum knobs for the F8.

I bought the printed ones https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=zoom+f8+knobs&_sacat=0 and found them to be unusable for a double row mixer. They take up too much space and make it near impossible to use the push buttons and the faders themselves.  Low profile and smaller diameter might work.

For a single row of faders it's probably not a problem.

Kishor Chauhan did this (SD knobs, no longer available), but he never explained how he did it. Zoom faders don't have shafts. 

image.jpeg

16 hours ago, bennycaron said:

Would you guys like to have those knob made in anodise aluminium? I'm working on it right now. I'll start with the mixpre series.

Pictures later.

Definitely!
Although also depends on price and if you ship to the EU also :)