How to delete your Google browsing history in three simple steps . . . before it's too late

Ray Collins

I switched on startpage or IXquick a few days ago, it works pretty good. But still have mail and calendar at gmail. I try to change my mail, but that's difficult because gmail is very good when researching in old mails.

I am also trying to change my calendar but haven't find any serious working with Apple Ical. Any idea ?

I glanced over an article yesterday about this and how Obama is getting involved, giving Internet users privacy rights that are global and not subject to individual company policies. Also 29 states have filed a motion or something to stop Google from changing their privacy policy. I should have read the article, but it was being used as set dec and now it's gone...

I didn't do this delete history thigee either, so I guess I'm screwed! It would be scarier if I didn't already believe all Internet privacy was a hoax...

Dan Izen