Pro-Sound now carries Oscar SoundTech

Wow, thanks Senator.

Using the search function, there are no hits of 'Oscar' and 'Digital', 'Oscar' and 'Zaxcom' 'Oscar' and 'Spray'...wait, I tried it again and got...my own post above.

Using Google to search the entire site (probably better than the search function of the site) for simply Oscar turns up all the posts regarding these mics that I remember reading previously. This is the only one I can find:

Have anybody tried them with Zaxcom systems? Not all lavs plays well with their digital systems...

And it was never responded to.

I've even contacted the manufacturer multiple times with no response. If you've had great customer service from them, good for you. Hasn't translated to me.

Hence, I'm asking the end users if they exist.

Anything constructive you'd like to add?

Thanks Chris, good to know.

That was easy.

"these mics have been extensively discussed"

And a search seems to reveal that, as yet, nobody has addressed the question, "Has anyone using Zaxcom radios tried these out to see how they fare with the digital RF?" Of course, your search ability may produce something different. If so it would be most helpful to "soundslikejustin" if you would be kind enough to post a link to the thread.

"these mics have been extensively discussed"

And a search seems to reveal that, as yet, nobody has addressed the question, "Has anyone using Zaxcom radios tried these out to see how they fare with the digital RF?" Of course, your search ability may produce something different. If so it would be most helpful to "soundslikejustin" if you would be kind enough to post a link to the thread.

'Justin' is fine. Chris McCallum answered above. Thanks anyway.