Equipment hire/sales in SF

JDirckze

Hey folks,

Seeing as I am going to be in San Francisco on a shoot for around 4 months, I thought it might be a good idea to find out if there are any local sales/hire joints for location audio, just in case any of my gear decides to act up.

I did a quick google but didn't find anything

The last time I was in SF I bought from LSC, but if there is more urgency, it would be nice if there was something a little closer.

Cheers,

Jason

Hey folks,

Seeing as I am going to be in San Francisco on a shoot for around 4 months, I thought it might be a good idea to find out if there are any local sales/hire joints for location audio, just in case any of my gear decides to act up.

I did a quick google but didn't find anything

The last time I was in SF I bought from LSC, but if there is more urgency, it would be nice if there was something a little closer.

Cheers,

Jason

For some things: Leo's (Oakland)  510-653-1000, Gasser's (SF) 415-495-3852; Cutting Edge: 415-487-2323.  There is nothing like the retail and rental outlets @ LSC / Coffey etc in SF. When I rent, I rent from those two.  Most purchases as well.

And what show are you on for 4 months in SF?

Philip Perkins

Thanks for that Philip!

The company I work for is co-producing a new reality/build show with Discovery, called "Prototype This". We re-shot the pilot earlier this year, and I'm going back to work on the next 11 episodes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_This

Cheers,

Jason

Thanks for that Philip!

The company I work for is co-producing a new reality/build show with Discovery, called "Prototype This". We re-shot the pilot earlier this year, and I'm going back to work on the next 11 episodes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_This

Cheers,

Jason

Good luck to you, sounds like an interesting job.

Philip Perkins