Pro-Sound has Nomad 8's Available

Professional Sound Services now has Nomad 8's in stock. We'll also be having stock Nomad 6's within a week. Just a quick update for those who have been waiting patiently for these to become available.

Jason Todd

Professional Sound Services

800-883-1033

jason@pro-sound.com

That's good to know, as I am considering asking for a refund from another distributor who claims to have not gotten a single unit from Zaxcom in over a month (and apparently won't be for another 3 weeks). They keep blaming Zaxcom, but I am wondering then how come other distributors (like PSS) are no longer in back-order and have them in stock. I paid in full since December 13th and keep being told "another two weeks" over and over again. I think it's about time to give someone else my business.

Thanks!

Professional Sound Services now has Nomad 8's in stock. We'll also be having stock Nomad 6's within a week. Just a quick update for those who have been waiting patiently for these to become available.

Jason Todd

Professional Sound Services

800-883-1033

jason@pro-sound.com

Jason is my sales rep at Pro-Sound and he does a great job. Just saying!

That's good to know, as I am considering asking for a refund from another distributor who claims to have not gotten a single unit from Zaxcom in over a month (and apparently won't be for another 3 weeks). They keep blaming Zaxcom, but I am wondering then how come other distributors (like PSS) are no longer in back-order and have them in stock. I paid in full since December 13th and keep being told "another two weeks" over and over again. I think it's about time to give someone else my business.

Thanks!

It's about how many units some places have back ordered for people on waiting lists. If they ordered a bunch from the get go and haven't had as many pre-orders to fill, then they would of course have some for stock, while other companies who maybe do more Zaxcom sales, are still wading through the pre-order list, in addition to waiting for their already ordered stock units. It's basically a numbers game. And yes, Zaxcom did take a little while longer than expected to get these cranked out.

It's about how many units some places have back ordered for people on waiting lists. If they ordered a bunch from the get go and haven't had as many pre-orders to fill, then they would of course have some for stock, while other companies who maybe do more Zaxcom sales, are still wading through the pre-order list, in addition to waiting for their already ordered stock units. It's basically a numbers game. And yes, Zaxcom did take a little while longer than expected to get these cranked out.

It also has to do with the demand spiking.

BTW: Pro-Sound has reached out to me about the lost order.