You're thinking about the past when a camera head and a VTR were two separate objects, but now we have one... Wait... Whats going on?

No. I can't imagine in 30 years from now I will be recording video and audio.

Noooooo..

I was disappointed there weren't more of "us" over looking at the Wisycom booth, where Massimo Polo from the home office in Italy was showing off their premium wireless systems with Pyers Easton from Raycom.

Their excellent products are being submitted for FCC approval to be able to market them in the USA.

I was disappointed there weren't more of "us" over looking at the Wisycom booth

Their excellent products are being submitted for FCC approval to be able to market them in the USA.

I would have liked to look at their stuff but when I went by their booth, twice, (first day early, as in 9-10AM, admittedly), nobody was there.

• 5 weeks later...

More information on the New ARRI LED Fresnel lights (L7).

yes, yes YES the fan has been designed as the Alexa fan, to be really quiet, and it is programmable even including a "remain OFF" setting --note the overheat light could come on, and the instrument might shut down!.

We production sound folks need to remember that these lights, which are proving to be especially popular, and are not remaining in stock for very long, are used in numerous applications beyond where we encounter them (concerts, stage productions, conventions, houses of worship, and many more where we do, but the fans are not going to be an issue (sitcoms w/ live audience, red carpets, pressers, etc.)

The LED engine is rated at 50k hours, and is field replaceable. As the engine is both self calibrating (on start-up) and color correctable (optional connection to computer network), it can even compensate for an LED in its engine going bad...

because it can be adjusted, Gels are rarely required, and we are reminded that ARRI's HMI's controllers have fans in them...