Any news from the sound devices other then new Pix?

RadoStefanov

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I win the MegaMillions today, my secret plan is to merge Sound Devices, Lectrosonics, Denecke, and PSC into one company with compatible products, many with iPad/iPhone apps. I'll let you know when that happens.

Cool. We'll throw some white paint up on our sales floor walls and be your "Apple Store"!.

SJ

Yes, in a way. But looking at what's for sale on pro dealers floors it's not always the case and some actual pros use these devices (with or without dry slates/clap hands) with success.

But yeah, by definition you're right. A zoom is a zoom, a Deva's a Deva (you like this one, eh? haha).

If I win the MegaMillions today, my secret plan is to merge Sound Devices, Lectrosonics, Denecke, and PSC into one company with compatible products, many with iPad/iPhone apps. I'll let you know when that happens.

Does your MegaMillions win still include a free Nomad 12 for everyone on this board? 'Cause I registered for that.

I wonder how much that would actually cost? I mean, with a $150million lottery you might get away with putting it all together for $50million or so and have enough left over for lots of fun...