Cadillac Ranch near Amarillo

Cadillac Ranch was created in 1974 by a group of three artists who called themselves Ant Farm. More info here http://en.wikipedia....Cadillac_Ranch. One of those three artists was Hudson Marquez who went on to become a long-time member of Local 695. Hudson is truly a "character" and an extremely pleasant, interesting, original and engaging guy to spend time with on the set.

I am stunned at the amount of gear you're wearing. Unbelieveable to say the least.

Eric

99% of this show I work off a cart but occasionally we have to trek deep into junk yards, fields, and other random places where the cart just can't go but I still need the multitrack, IFB, dipoles, etc. Luckily those treks are fairly quick so I can handle the gear in the heavy bag. Definitely not what I enjoy, however!

Matthew

That looks like an IFB100 in your bag and I see a Lectro TX on your bag. Are you using the IFB100 for just IFB purposes or are you running Zax RF as well.

I run Zaxcom wireless for all the cast but for this gig I also have one Lectro in a truck. That transmitter is semi-permanately mounted for reference audio feeding chase vehicles.

Cadillac Ranch was created in 1974 by a group of three artists who called themselves Ant Farm. More info here http://en.wikipedia....Cadillac_Ranch. One of those three artists was Hudson Marquez who went on to become a long-time member of Local 695. Hudson is truly a "character" and an extremely pleasant, interesting, original and engaging guy to spend time with on the set.

That's putting it mildly Laurence. Hudson is a trip. I hope you all get to meet him sometime in your life.

CrewC