A New Concept For Apple- iLive

dandan24c

My name is Dan Canfield and I am a recent graduate that just moved out to San Francisco. I came up with a concept for Apple while in school and have talked briefly with Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, and other executives about this ground breaking concept, but the fact is I need your help in order to make this happen.

So what is it?

iLive is a premier student housing concept that fuses together student living with Apple technologies to create an interactive experience for the university student. iLive units feature practical and educational amenities that act as a testing ground for new Apple products and services. Units are premium priced and offer a top notch luxury experience that places this style of living in a whole new category.

The buzz has been created but help me make this concept become a reality. Imagine a home where technology is seamlessly integrated into your lifestyle. From voice activated commands that control all aspects of the home, to wireless syncing, your home and personal devices work together to create an experience never witnessed before. There is no longer the question of how you would like to live, but the reality of iLive.

Lets do it!

Questions?

dcanfield4@gmail.com

My name is Dan Canfield and I am a recent graduate that just moved out to San Francisco. I came up with a concept for Apple while in school and have talked briefly with Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, and other executives about this ground breaking concept, but the fact is I need your help in order to make this happen.

dcanfield4@gmail.com

You won't find any help here. Try having another little talk with Tim Cook, that should do it for you.

Imagine a home where technology is seamlessly integrated into your lifestyle. From voice activated commands that control all aspects of the home, to wireless syncing, your home and personal devices work together to create an experience never witnessed before. There is no longer the question of how you would like to live, but the reality of iLive.

Philips smart home has been doing this for YEARS.

I don't think the student and luxury living go hand in hand, so would make a fairly poor test bed if luxury integration is what is ultimately the end goal

If on the other hand you want to investigate social networking, peer to peer sharing, and test bed technologies that are cheap and consumable, it is an interesting idea.