Pre-coordinated frequency plan for Lectrosonics block 606

Matt Bacon AMPS

Does anyone have a proper pre-coordinated frequency plan for Lectrosonics block 606 now that Lectrosonics has modified the receiver design??

I have generated my own using FreqFinder app but are interested to know if a semi official one exists which is tried and tested.

Unlike the US, in the UK we will soon only have access to 606-614 (Channel 38) for radiomic use so while scanning on location is useful for years we have relied on pre-coordinated frequency plans as a default position when working with more than two radiomics.

The official plans from Lectrosonics Europe which were made available after block 606 was released have never really worked. As far as I now these are still the official plans so thought I'd ask the community for their thoughts.

• 1 year later...

and note that i add these trying to be helpful.

i have very little experience using lectrosonics mics in the field, and have never tried these frequency lists.

they were also forwarded to me before the cause of the problems with the original 606 units was discovered and fixed, though i guess that would make any difference to the calculation (note that i underlined guess to emphasise the fact that it was a guess).

We are fortunate in one sense that the 606-614 (Ch.38) is designated for wireless talent mics only UK wide. Channels below and above (currently but due to change soon) are also designated for talent mics but these require a specific site license so there should be little interference - except for harmonics.

The problem with having 606-614 assigned UK wide is that we are limited to 7 intermod workable channels before complicated paperwork and expensive licenses from Arquiva (FCC equivalent)

The workable intermod channels I currently use are: 606.500, 607.800, 608.700, 609.500, 610.700, 611.800, 612.300.