iPad mount

snd.waves

I have been using this system, magic armed to my cart.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uzbl/flex-versatility-kit-for-ipad-2?ref=search

I got hold if it during the funding phase, so I am not sure of buying them now??

( If you do order it, I would suggest you order a few of the pivots, one for hand strap, one for legs and others for magic arms etc.... )

Mathews, Backstage, IK Multimedia and Delkin all have mounting systems. There are lots more on the web I'm sure. The Ik Multimedia mounts on a mic stand but I've used it on a gooseneck in a prodution truck and It worked great. Could be adapted to a magic arm I'm sure.

• 1 month later...

I was with my wife walking our dog in the neighborhood and I saw a movie company show up a few blocks away. I ran into Lisa Pinero, first day on a movie she is doing, said hello to Randy Johnson as well. Lisa showed me her cart and also the mount she had gotten to hold her iPad to use MovieSlate.

I really liked the look of it, went home and ordered online, got it the next day. I think it is probably a little more pricey than the others but it is a really well made mount. From the Joy Factory. Take a look.

post-1-0-86933400-1344387834.jpg

I have been using this system, magic armed to my cart.

http://www.kickstart...ad-2?ref=search

I got hold if it during the funding phase, so I am not sure of buying them now??

( If you do order it, I would suggest you order a few of the pivots, one for hand strap, one for legs and others for magic arms etc.... )

That is pretty sweet.

Here's the site if anyone's lookin

www.ipadflex.com/home.htm