Sonosax Touch Screen

E.Rueff

Hey boom boom ,

monday I will and have time to update :-)

With the I phone I dont can send a picture :-( I don't see the "ADD"" file :-( sorry

But I can tell you that Sonosax make a nice update ..

Just a exemple . You can see (all the time)a full scale dbfs and a digital scale below the designed reference level what you have designed (-9,-12...)

:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, after a few more weeks I got the upgrade too.

But I don't use it anymore; went back to Lectro while endlessly waiting for them and sending the unit three times on my charge (of course) until they took the problem seriously. Call me a ''Nomad Development Collateral Damage'' customer... took from august to january overall.

Was about to buy a Fusion; hah. A 788 sits in my cart now.

Latest version of the software for the MiniR82 and R4 addressed alot of bugs.

Most importantly they fixed- TC drift when switching between play and record modes- this version fixes this issue for all frame rates.

And they fixed - Metadata issues with 29.97 and 23.97 frame rates. a complete list of the improvements on their website.

Sonosax slowly has been improving these recorders and this latest upgrade is a significant update. Still not my frontline recorder but it makes for a great DSLR run and recorder. Combined with a 302 mixer it is a pretty tidy pkg.

I am a fan and owner of the SXSTD. I have been patiently waiting for an update which will allow me to edit and easily input Metadata on the Sonosax recorder before I go and spend the $$$ to get one installed in my mixer. Is anyone out there actually using a Sonosax internal recorder as their main device on a "Hollywood" production? I'm intersted in hearing any feedback. Cheers, Patrick

He Patrick ,

I have the SX St with the Intern recorder and the new remote .. (the version 4. )

I like it very much but Sonosax have to do a update than ther is a bug with the metadata .. I have crach 9 sound files after to have edit the metadata ., I have the TrX from zaxcom that safe all the scene .. I hope that Sonosax fix the problem really fast...

Apart from this :-( I am really happy with the new remote ..