Audio Ltd MiniTX powered by rechargeables?

Soundwil

Hi all.

Does anybody have experience of powering the Audio Ltd 'miniTX' with rechargeable batteries.

I'm thinking of getting getting a couple of these transmitters but do not want to use alkaline or lithium disposables. Any input would be welcome.

Thanks, Will

Thanks for the link. These are truly very good batteries and I use them in my G2s and TC slate in their AA form.

Alas, I have no experience of the Sanyo eneloop AAA version especially in the miniTX.

It would be important to me that the transmitter would be powered for at least 5.5 hours.

Thanks, Will

Hi all.

Does anybody have experience of powering the Audio Ltd 'miniTX' with rechargeable batteries.

I'm thinking of getting getting a couple of these transmitters but do not want to use alkaline or lithium disposables. Any input would be welcome.

Thanks, Will

There are 2 different output levels for the mini tx, 28 and 35mw. I have a 35 mw tx which runs for about one 'session' about 5 - 6 hours on a set of Lithium disposables. I have no experience of the rechargeable alternatives. I'm not prepared to chance it <g>