WTB Wireless Sheathes

Parker Brown

Hey guys,

I just got a call from the folks over at Sheathing Technologies Inc about ordering body pack covers from them for my smqv's. What it came down to was,

I have to order 2 boxes of 100 pieces minimum at $39ea.

They're going to charge me $5 to ship to a residential address

They want $22 to ship to my house in Austin

Good on them for doing what they've gotta do, but I'm really only looking for around 50, so I thought it'd see if anyone out there had a supply they wouldn't mind selling from.

Interested?

Thanks,

Parker

• 2 months later...

Ya, they're just non-lubricated condoms.

http://www.sheatheswireless.com/

Keeps out sweat, dirt, grime, etc.

Hoping someone had already taken the Senator's advice.

LSC it is.

Steve Joachim, can you explain? I know most sound dealers sell Trojan Reds with expendables, so what's the difference?

I can't figure out of they are any larger than off the shelf condoms. On the website they are called "condom sized".

Are they any better than this $16.75/100 condoms via Amazon? http://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Non-Lubricated-Condoms-100-Bag/dp/B007KASWE4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347550750&sr=8-2&keywords=non-lubricated+condoms

Another concern is a possible latex allergy. Another allergy that seems to becoming more common these days. I would at least carry a few nitrile gloves (like tattoo artists use, though hardware stores sell them for painting/cleaning).

There are non-latex condoms, but finding them without something on the outside seems nearly impossible for me. There are not as many in the USA because they have not passed FDA testing. Best I can figure out is that they are smaller overseas companies that have not made a real effort to sell in the USA.