Who's got jokes?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two producers are having lunch together. A beautiful blond waitress comes to take their order. As she is walking away the 1st producer says to the other "You know I screwed her". The second producer replies "Really, Out of what?"

Sorry if it's a little too blue.

Two producers are having lunch together. A beautiful blond waitress comes to take their order. As she is walking away the 1st producer says to the other "You know I screwed her". The second producer replies "Really, Out of what?"

Sorry if it's a little too blue.

It's hilarious. I'm going to tell this until the day I keel over. >:D

So.... three soundmen are walking down the street. The first says "Boy is sure is windy today." The second says "No, No. It's Thursday!" The third says, "Yeah, me too. Let's go get a beer."

Then there is the sound man that tells his fellow mixer that he just got brand new hearing aids. "Wow, that's great", he says "What did they cost you?" "$3,000 each," he replies. "My God, man. $3,000! What kind is it?"

"2:30." He replies.

Three blond actresses on the set. First one tells the others, "You know how you get ahead in this biz? You F#ck the director.." Second blond says, ".. you dummy..thats not how you get ahead, everyone knows the director is just a crew person.. no, I'm going to f#ck the producer..", Third blond looks at the others, "oh you guys don't know anything.. I'm going to f#ck the sound guy!".. The first two blonds have this look on their face.. "What??". Third blond continues, ".. well, everyone on the set says, "f#ck the sound guy, I just figured thats who you go to.."

-Richard

sorry.. if offensive.

Michael Bay is making a new movie about gun toting explosion making music composers. Stalone, Willis and Schwartzenegger show up for the casting. Stalone says that he wants to read for part of Beethoven, Bruce steps up and says that he's rather keen on playing Mozart. Michael looks at Arnie and asks- What about you? Arnie replies 'I'll be Bach!'

Bada boom! You've been a wonderful audience thank you very much!