EspnU Road Trip new season needs

This is a show produced and delivered by my son's company Beaudry Film Works Inc. for ESPNU. I'm the audio supervisor for the show and am charged with finding good sound people to work the shoots when I can't. Road Trip goes to major college football games and is a fun look at the campus, the students, and what goes on before and during the big game. Some of you have worked the show before and I hope you enjoyed it.

The first three locations are scheduled so I thought I'd get a jump on the crewing now.

These are three days of shooting, Thursday through Saturday.

August 30, 31, Sept. 1. This is Michigan vs Alabama at Cowboy Stadium in Dallas Texas.

Sept. 6, 7, 8 This one is Florida at Texas A&M in College Station Texas.

Sept. 13, 14, 15 Notre Dame at Michigan State in Lansing Michigan

If you're interested, available, and live near these locations please email me and we'll discuss rates and necessary gear.

Best,

Bernie

bfbeaudry@comcast.net

www.beaudryfilmworks.com

Eric and friends are fun to work with. Who are the hosts this year? I'd throw my hat in again if you're close to Lincoln again, will even go as far as Ames, IA.

Scott...

Don't know what the rest of the schedule is going to be. I know they're trying to hit a few places they haven't been to or gone to in awhile. You never know though. Niki Noto is back this year. Drubner retired to become a financial planner believe it or not. The new male host is Ali (spelling?) and I don't remember his last name. He's been around on other ESPN shows and we're hoping he and Niki will work into a good chemistry on camera. Glad you had a good time working with Eric and the crew.