Technical disaster on Today Show Olympic shoot today.

Jon Gilbert

I was being driven into Olympic park, the security guys opened the car up to search it, and as they usually do, sent a sniffer dog over, as it's quicker than opening 20+ Pelis.

The dog had a quick scan of the cases, didn't seem to smell anything our of the ordinary, then pissed on my mixer bag...........

Happy days.

It's cool, the location dog decided to put an accent on my 18-day hell shoot by, of all places, deciding to take a dump RIGHT next to my sound gear...which was sitting next to g&e stuff on the lawn.

http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/39d01ce0-a9ee-012f-a035-12313933ac25/r600x600.jpg

We're all standing over by the set car we're shooting at, and one of the PA's goes, "Uh...Wally!!"

Fuck sound, right? :P

I was being driven into Olympic park, the security guys opened the car up to search it, and as they usually do, sent a sniffer dog over, as it's quicker than opening 20+ Pelis.

The dog had a quick scan of the cases, didn't seem to smell anything our of the ordinary, then pissed on my mixer bag...........

Happy days.

Better to be pissed off than pissed upon.

I was on a shoot at Ed McMahon's house several years back. Ed was awesome...total pro even at 89. His dog however, seemed to really want to make sure the camera op's dr. bag was well marked. Pissed on it once, bag got moved to a different part of the yard, dog pissed on it again for good measure. Heyooooooo!

I was doing pool coverage for the presidents visit to the San Francisco area a couple of weeks ago....had to have the dog sniff my gear each day, was praying that he didn't take a leak on it.......my mixer bag stayed pee free. sorry to hear about your mixer bag being used as a fire hydrant.