More CL funnies, this one from Chicago

Tom Maloney

"Production company shooting 5 minute sizzle reel for reality tv show needs Sounds guy with mikes & wireless lavs to compliment canon 5d & 7D cameras.

You must be reliable and be able to commit to 4-6 non consecutive shooting days, nights, weekends. Each shoot time will be no more than 3-5 hours.

Meals provided.

No egomaniacs but stable down to earth pros

Company repped by BIG L.A. management firm and agency in selling show to networks. Real deal here. sizzle reel is for show to be shot in chicago. If network picks up, guess who gets the sound job for chicago shoot. Everything in written deal memo. Serious only "

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interest

• Compensation: no pay

A BIG L A management firm. what does that mean ? I kind of wonder who they will get for this if anyone. I feel like sending an e-mail and have them call me , Have them go thru their whole speech on how great their show and everything is and will be.

And then tell them maybe and keep them guessing if I will take the job. Everyone knows any show picked up will have a different crew.

Love the CL funny papers and their wanting a "Sounds guy"

Tom Maloney