Thank you

Rob Stalder

Hello Jeff, I would just like to thank you for providing such a sound community assett. (yes pun)

I obviously appreciate being able to air my wares so to speak, however I hope I am doing it in a costructive community way. The other thing I do appreciate is being able to digress in any given moment to the plethora of interesting topics. I am after all a sound person, have been now for something like 40 years, things don't change.

When I next do an update on my own website, I would like to add a link to your site, if you have no objections. I believe the kind of information available here is a valuable learning aid - for old & young alike.

Also noticed on your Webb Gallery/Cart Images page - two carts, titled 1P & 4P. They are in fact a RastOrder SU cart used for Video Assist. (Picture 4 is looking accross Sydney Harbour at the city centre)

There are 4 photos on his web site,  www.vsplit.com.au  one is a great shot in a boxing ring - Silhouette.

Regards,

Rob Stalder

Hello Jeff, I would just like to thank you for providing such a sound community assett. (yes pun)

I obviously appreciate being able to air my wares so to speak, however I hope I am doing it in a costructive community way. The other thing I do appreciate is being able to digress in any given moment to the plethora of interesting topics. I am after all a sound person, have been now for something like 40 years, things don't change.

hi Rob,

I guess you've done some browsing through the site here. The things you say hold true with me as I log on to JWSOUND. There are times I think about telling others about this site and

I find myself just closing my mouth and forgetting it for fear of degrading the quality I've found within.

In the time I've spent tracking different subjects here, I've seen the site grow quite a-bit. I only hope it continues to grow and educate people in the way it has helped me. My fears are, it may one day grow so big it errupts with a huge explosion and spews sound jargon goo everywhere and nobody has a clue how to clean it up. I'm loving these new 'good 'ol days' as they are being created. Thanks to all who have contributed.

BTW, what does ASSG stand for after your name? (another sexy sound guy? I know, I know, it's difficult for us in the sound department with our sassy technology and hip little crews)

Doug