Zaxcom- MAXX

glenn

I hope someone out there is listening. Integrating zaxnet into the Maxx as an option is a win-win. Could Making it an Either-Or scenario be possible? The logic of not including it (as an option) escapes me. Zaxcom will find many more Nomad owners as buyers as a result surely. As a smaller box for less intensive shoots and the upshot being it's a back up. The strange thing is, in a way, not having Zaxnet unessesarily excludes Nomad owners as potential purchasers to a degree. Nomad owners already have their hops and erx's. We need the ability to send time code. A major part in double system recording I would say. Am I wrong. Does the case just need to be properly stated? Do we need to start a Facebook page or a petition? Bring zaxnet to Maxx?

Even just basic Zaxnet functionality if there is such a thing. (only timecode). Then entice buyers to a Nomad with full Zaxnet functionality which is completely understandable.

Take my Money please! ;)

I love the price point of the MAXX and hope it won't bump up by $400 after release. But since I record depositions, I'd love to see an automixer feature, whether it is a paid add on or not, it would be very useful and I'd think the software nature of the device has the flexibility to add it?

Jack, I'm aware what an ifb100 does. Stating that a user can buy an ifb 100, a honking extra box (and well over a thousand dollars at that! Plus cables) to wire in their bag, after possibly just having purchased an internal transmitter (to cut down on the extra wired boxes in the first place), to use zaxnet with the Maxx, is just silly. Really. No amout of ifb100/qrx explanations of how it can be compromisedly integrated will do. I'm sorry. Really I am. Reconsideration will not be regretted. It would be rewarded.

I'm aware that purchasing an ifb100 will get zaxnet with the Maxx, but honestly that's ridiculous. I'm sorry.

I think wanting all the features of a device that costs considerably more is ridiculous. I'm not sorry.

Research and buy the device with the feature set you want. sometimes to get a piece of gear with all the bells and whistles costs more money.

I think wanting all the features of a device that costs considerably more is ridiculous. I'm not sorry.

Research and buy the device with the feature set you want. sometimes to get a piece of gear with all the bells and whistles costs more money.

It's not about money. It's about function. Part of the discussion is about having it as an option. A PAID one. Also, did you read the part about "limited" functionality?