Boom Op Needed - Ocean City, MD

Hi there, I will be mixing an indie feature in Ocean City, MD starting September 19th for 5 weeks. I am in need of a boom op and am having a little trouble finding someone within a few hours of Ocean City. Unfortunately, I have no information on rates at this time as it is non-union.

Here is the IMDB page FWIW: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2402985/

My number is 615-275-9434 if you would like to call. My email is altman000@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Is there a line producer or production manager attached to this project? Didn't find them listed at IMDBPro. And then what would be the rate of course? A boom op buddy of mine may be interested in the project if all logistics sounds good.

Sorry guys. Mike, I am screening of course. I wouldn't hire someone that I haven't spoken to. That's why I said let ME know if you are available.

I am trying to get more money for the boom op right now, but at this time the rate is $800 per week (I know, I know, it's low and a weekly rate is not attractive), and $100 a week per diem. They are shooting 5 day weeks with Mondays and Tuesdays off and housing provided. They will pay gas to and from Ocean City as well. It's a one camera film shoot.

That's all I know for now!

Thanks again for looking.