K-Tek at Cinec 2012

dfisk

Every other year there is a smaller trade show in Munich called Cinec that happens shortly after IBC. I wasn't lucky enough to go, but K-Tek did have a booth there with Brenda at the controls. The bonus is that this trade show is happening during Oktoberfest. If anyone is ever able to make it, you should go. Lots of fun.

I was a little bit afraid that Brenda now thinks worse about us Germans but when she came the next day to the show with a silly Bavarian hat on, she told me with a huge grinning expression on her face that she now likes us more than ever...that even scared me a bit more... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

In 1993, I did 3 days of Oktoberfest in Munich (plus about one day in each direction on a bus from Stockholm, Sweden). I do not recall vomiting (as a principle, I never vomit, as it is IMHO a waste of beer). It took me about 2 weeks to recover from the trip, but I had fun.

I really like my K-Tek pole and I am thinking about soon getting one more (Traveler).

(Disclaimer; beer was consumed while writing this post)