Boom Recorder and Leopard?

ptalsky

• 4 weeks later...

I used Boom Recorder,  running on Leopard, on a shoot and it worked properly.

The only Leopard issue I've had, so far, is that the Touchkit calibration utility for my EX-Audio Touch Screen monitor (for an Intel Dual Core Mac Mini) crashes every time I run a calibration test. I reported it to EX-Audio, who sent me a link for a new driver to upgrade the utility, but that crashes as well.

• 5 months later...

Boom Recorder  works properly on Leopard, but I have had the same problem with calibrating  the EX-Audio Touch Screen on Leopard. Ex Audio has  been lagging in updating their Mac drivers; perhaps a letter from another user besides me would help.

Hello Phil,

I have not carefully tested Boom Recorder on Leopard, but it seems to work. I have not heard anyone complain about it yet either, but then Leopard is not very old yet.

Cheers,

Take

BoomRecorder works fine in Leopard. Leopard was released Friday, October 26th, 2007.

-  Jeff Wexler

Boom Recorder  works properly on Leopard, but I have had the same problem with calibrating  the EX-Audio Touch Screen on Leopard. Ex Audio has  been lagging in updating their Mac drivers; perhaps a letter from another user besides me would help.

Just curious: is this the EX-Audio monitor (or some model like this) that you are using --- Lilliput 7" Touch Screen XGA TFT Car Monitor 639GL ? I didn't even know about this monitor back when I was looking for touchscreen monitors. The 7" model seems to be really well priced! All of the other touchscreen monitors I have used have initially had driver problems but usually get sorted out eventually.

-  Jeff Wexler