The Mother of ALL gigs...

atheisticmystic

Someone absolutely has to take this one (and I'll do some free sound for you). :ph34r:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cwg/3311263564.html

Document my hunger strike till the end (Cali)

Date: 2012-10-02, 9:40AM PDT

Reply to this post x3qjs-3311263564@gigs.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I need a person with a camera (single male or single female ...over 18) to document my hunger strike...I emphasize on "single" to make sure you will be mentally available...(I am straight if that matters)

Your responsibilities will be few:

- Help me get the best chance to get exposure and ha have a realistic shot at meeting my demands.

- If my demands are not met, make sure I continue my hunger strike in private even after losing consciousness (my legal right) without the intervention of other people

Requirements:

- Must have your own place with internet/computer

- Must respect and understand the purpose of my hunger strike and ensure that its over in October

I will guarantee you minimum $300,000 & a good experience. Prepare any paperwork and I will sign...without contracts that's also fine

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $300,000 before the end of this month

PostingID: 3311263564

"I need a person with a camera (single male or single female ...over 18) to document my hunger strike...I emphasize on "single" to make sure you will be mentally available...(I am straight if that matters)..."

Damn. I think I could do the job, but unfortunately, I'm not mentally available. In fact, I have mental reservations about the whole thing.

If the guy starves to death, does the crew still get paid?

It would really take someone with a thick-skin to do this gig. It's a huge amount of money, but sitting there watching someone starve to the brink of death, and then being responsible to ensuring no-one saves his life by feeding him... I just don't think I could live with myself after doing that. Even if I could, then does $300k even cover the years of therapy? I'd rather be given a gun and paid the money to pull the trigger. At least death is instant that way.

~Mark.