Sound mixer for Road Trip USC @ Berkeley

I need a little clarification because I haven't seen a post like this before. You're looking to hire someone who's available those days to travel from USC to Berkeley? Or Berkeley to USC? Or are you available to work in both USC and Berkeley. The USC @ Berkeley bit is throwing me off.

Best,

Alex

Nevermind. I read the other thread and it clarified.

I need a little clarification because I haven't seen a post like this before. You're looking to hire someone who's available those days to travel from USC to Berkeley? Or Berkeley to USC? Or are you available to work in both USC and Berkeley. The USC @ Berkeley bit is throwing me off.

Best,

Alex

Nevermind. I read the other thread and it clarified.

Guess I could make it clearer. Thanks Alex!

Sorry to make this more confusing, but Cal played (and lost to) USC in American football on Sept 22. The two schools play basketball in January. Cal will play Stanford on Oct 20 in Berkeley, though.

Different sport or team?

Jim "went to Cal, still lives nearby" Feeley

you're right Jim it is Stanford at Berkeley. Not USC at Berkeley. Don't know how I made that mistake. The main thing tho is the location city is Berkeley. At least got that right.