664 vs. Nomad Lite

Twade

For about 4 hours. there are AC vents here and there but towards the front of the tunnel they don't really work after 20 feet. I stayed right next to where the machine drills the tunnel for about 15 minutes each time. The company is Italian and everything is in Celsius. The thermometers were showing 53C last time " at the very front next to the drilling area" and we had a PA pass out or rather faint.. The rest of the tunnel drilling part showed between 41C - 47C.

My hard hat's off to people who work in those conditions; sound mixers included.

Best,

Larry F

p.s. Think I'll check if the office thermostat is set a degree too high.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

So far with 664 I'm surprised it's not possible to route slate or tone to any of the ISO channels. Nomad it's now possible to route tone to all tracks/outputs, and slate to all outputs but only tracks 1-4

About 2 years has passed since Zack wrote this about the lack of slate routing options for the 664. Has anything changed? I want to help camera dep. by voicing my own ID's but I am only recording ISO's on the film. Thanks for any info.