Nomad in use

larry long

I sold my 744t and bought a Nomad . The 744 was never used by me and sat on the truck as a backup if everything went to poop.

I love SD stuff I use the MM1's ahead of th trx's for the boom guys.

Anyway I have been using the Nomad in car rigs and such, less than great conditions.

Tonight, my cart would not fit upstairs and there were only 2 actors so I stayed in the bag with 2 sr's and my boom guys on 50's

Everything was line lvl so is it just a great front end? Glenn?

This machine sounds better than my Deva making me more a believer.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some incomplete thoughts there, it a wonder I can type, oh shit I can't typehiwduhcbuebuyfvuybruybuwbhucbugebgucrbchububcuge gbhjwbdhckagtwyifhcbiywgrvybeircwryuvguwrbvuwuidncounvyiwbuhebcihabidjegriiuwhrfiuhwjhhejhbw

diybyibdiusihbqeurtiywbrvfqwxbiunxoiqowjxoiihfiyguheuhdibuyedbiywfheiyiuuiwiurviuvwuidh

While this might read as funny to some, I was disappointed to read of Larry's post. I know Larry and I don't need to say anything more.

Oh, c'mon Richard... We're all allowed to let loose now and again. We're a largely supportive community. Let's not be so puritanical.

Where would Rimbaud or Wilde have been without the occasional libation?

You know, I normally don't drink, and one reason is that I'd wind up with message threads like this.

I rarely imbibe spirits, but several here allege that Fury's threads/posts bear a close resemblance to the above. Actually, finally thought someone had a similar wavelength...

Hi Tom, Well done. Fury has abstained longer, but would hazard , at risk of contributing to a generally useless body of western literature, penning, as a distant co-author, Nomad for Dummies.

Thank you very much

Fury