Appreciate feedback on project- Production and Post Prod.

TRCS

Hey guys,

Just a brief background- I've been reading here a lot, purchased a few things, and hopefully been learning a lot too. I started off working on the Music side of things- playing, then recording and mixing. Just recently sold off some mixing gear for a decent location setup and this is where I'm at so far. Mostly been doing stuff for my brother's company, but hopefully it'll start to span out.

This is our little side project: Couldn't embed the video, so hopefully you guys don't mind!

http://www.vimeo.com/channels/amanworthknowing

Basically this is for us to hash out workflows and get creative. I'm happier with the second one (episode one), and hopefully each one will get better. The first one was volume automated within FCPX (no other processing and all in mono), while the second one I imported into Pro Tools for the mixdown and was able to do a lot more (for better or worse?). I'd say so far the sounds are 98% production... The close ups allow for decent hard FX recordings etc.Thanks for any feedback and if anyone has questions let me know!

Thanks for the feedback- laptop speakers seem quiet for everyone, the episode at the laundry mat is somewhat "mastered" while the first one wasn't at all. And the pace is very slow... Purposely awkward! Does anyone know how to embed videos? I feel like no one wants to venture over to Vimeo...

Thanks again