Sound Person Needed 11/8 in Atlanta, GA - $600

Hi everyone,

I'll be shooting an instructional video in Atlanta on Thursday, November 8th. It will be two people speaking and performing various instructional activities in front of a train. My wide shot will most likely be very wide, so I'm thinking one lav on each actor, but I'd defer to you. I'll be shooting with a two Canon C300s.

Ideally I'd like to run all of the audio into one of the C300s, but get the WAV files at the end of the shoot as well. A time code slate would be appreciated as well.

The hours are 7am - 5pm (10 hours) and the rate is $600 flat. I realize it's a very low rate and that I'll probably take a lot of heat for it on this forum, but at the same time I've found some incredible sound guys on this forum so I figured I'd start here. My company will pay by check within 30 days of receipt of invoice.

I'm not sure of the exact location, it's looking like it will likely be at an indoor train repair facility somewhere in or around Atlanta.

If you're interested please shoot me an email at talmon@exit10.com.

Thanks,

Tanner