Lectro RM App/ SRa issue

bigbenboom

Recently I have been having a peculiar problem with my iphone Lectro RM app, my SMQVs and my SRa reciever.

Basically, when I unsleep the TX they turn back on, but the RX doesn't pick one or both up. If I sleep and then unsleep them again the problem persists. The only way I have been able to fix this is by completely powering off and then turning back on either the TX or RX. Both options seem to work. Does anyone have any experience with this issue, or suggestions so I can get my kit working the way I like it again?

Thanks!

The SMQV and SRa I'm testing here on my desk for issue this seem to work fine. It does take several seconds for the audio to come back on after unsleep. However, it does work. Let me run this by the guys in engineering to see if they might have an idea as to what's going on.

Would you be able to try something? After unlseeping a transmitter and getting no audio, re-tune it to the frequency of the 2nd receiver channel, without turning it off, and see if you get audio then.