Uncle Matt just hooked you up with a Tascam DR-100mkii... I'm guessing today only.

MattinSTL

I just stumbled across THIS at B&H. An unadvertised, better than BF deal.

Let me put it this way... on Amazon, they sold out completely at $210... AND they filled the waitlist completely after that!

Where would you rather buy? Between the two, I'll take B&H any day.

A DR-100mkii for $205 to your door?

It's $70 cheaper than it was yesterday... and just LAST WEEK... I was debating the "extra $50 over the H4N"... now today? $20 LESS than the H4N.

Within the past two weeks I had a major client ask me for mp3 instead of the BWF that I had been giving them... I thought, "Huh?"... then they went on to say that they needed to FTP it twice a day during the shoot, and that 320kbps mp3 was good enough. That's when I realized the HDP2 can't even do mp3... meanwhile the other sound guy pops out an H4N...

Damn... that's when I started shopping... and fortunately, didn't buy anything before I saw this.

Done. Deal.

Deal on the Tascam DR-100MKII gets even better:

Call Musician's Friend (LINK) and have them do their 150% price patch (LINK) to the B&H price (LINK) and youll get back $62.50 in the form of a gift card to Musician's Friend and get the recorder for $192.49 with free shipping.

So does that means you get the DR-100MkII for (effectively) $130?

Deal on the Tascam DR-100MKII gets even better:

Call Musician's Friend (LINK) and have them do their 150% price patch (LINK) to the B&H price (LINK) and youll get back $62.50 in the form of a gift card to Musician's Friend and get the recorder for $192.49 with free shipping.

Wow... a bit of a PITA... and not $192.49... rather, $204.99... but more or less... that works. $142.49 (inc. credit, net). Pretty damn amazing. Long phone call... will see about cancelling my B&H order in the morning.

Pay it forward my man... pay it forward. I just knocked $50 off my sale listing on a Lectro... and I'll toss some other stuff on the boards for cheap too.

Merry X-Mas (Futurama).

Either way dude... "Ben"?

I'm happy... wow... that was way too good to be true. I don't know if I'll be able to cancel my B&H order in the morning... I didn't see this until late... but man... I can EASILY spend $62 in a store that sells sound stuff!

Thank YOU for the head's up. Frankly... I can't believe this thread didn't BLOW UP.

An extra pair of 7506's for about $40? Yeah... I'll take that deal (credit + order)... whatever... great day to buy an mp3 recorder... no doubt. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...