Looking For Useful Tips from Nomad users

Earmuffs

I'll be receiving my Nomad Lite this week and start a show in 2 weeks. I've gone through all the Youtube videos and followed the forums but was hoping to get any tips from guys/gals that are using these machines daily. Quirks, bugs, setups, things to avoid and so on.

Thanks in advance.

My advise is play with it. Adjust every setting, go into every menu and play.

You're not going to break anything and when you get to the point of no return just do a factory restore and every thing is reset. And then if you then have any specific questions post them here or the Zaxcom forum.

Also test your cards before you take them out into the field. Even if it is the same brand and model you've been using already.

My advise is play with it. Adjust every setting, go into every menu and play.

You're not going to break anything and when you get to the point of no return just do a factory restore and every thing is reset. And then if you then have any specific questions post them here or the Zaxcom forum.

Also test your cards before you take them out into the field. Even if it is the same brand and model you've been using already.

Yes to Jacks advice about this recorder and all related sound gear.

CrewC

Thanks for the responses.

As with most guys/gals here, who are likely to have the tinker mind set when it comes to gadgets, I will be spending a few days testing the features I feel I would most use before I go out with this machine in a professional capacity. As with anything new It's a learning process.

Is the screen protector something I have to make on my own or will Coffey Sound carry that?

Thanks again.