Microphone/Beltpack adapters on ebay...

audio911

Has anyone purchased these little adapters on ebay or amazon? They look like a good idea and to have a few in the wireless kits. I'd like to use my spare B6's or COS 11s (wired for Lectro) on my Senn. G3 units with out having to buy a dedicated mic for the occasional use on that system. They have a bunch of different types for microphone and beltpack connectors.

Link on Amazon

post-7279-0-59751700-1356909044_thumb.jp

@ SENATOR MIKE, guessing by your humor, does that mean that people (in general) have purchased that item? Or, have YOU purchased that item??? Ha Ha!!!

It looks a lot more convenient that soldering a TA5M to a 3.5mm with a 1" piece of cable in between the two connectors... Do any of the "usual suspects" carry these adapters?

@ SENATOR MIKE, guessing by your humor, does that mean that people (in general) have purchased that item? Or, have YOU purchased that item??? Ha Ha!!!

It looks a lot more convenient that soldering a TA5M to a 3.5mm with a 1" piece of cable in between the two connectors... Do any of the "usual suspects" carry these adapters?

I smell a new hat: 'Contact the Usual Suspects'

• 2 years later...

Has anyone here used these

Has anyone purchased these little adapters on ebay or amazon? They look like a good idea and to have a few in the wireless kits. I'd like to use my spare B6's or COS 11s (wired for Lectro) on my Senn. G3 units with out having to buy a dedicated mic for the occasional use on that system. They have a bunch of different types for microphone and beltpack connectors.

Link on Amazon

post-7279-0-59751700-1356909044_thumb.jp

Has anyone used these adaptors with Servo wired COS-11's?

I bought one and it doesn't seem to work with my lavs.
I tested the adapter with a multimeter and I think TA5 pin 2 is wired to the tip. Shouldn't it be pin 3?