2013 New Years Resolutions

JDirckze

It's that time of year again...

Mine are pretty much the same as they were for the last 10 years. I must be doing something wrong.

Perhaps I need inspiration, so let's have em fellas. What's going to be different next year? What's got to change?

HNY everyone. All the best for 2013.

Cheers,

Jason

Quit spending so much money on gear...HAHAHAHA, yeah right (sigh).

Actually, I did just start a retirement saving plan a few months ago, so that might help detract from frivolous purchases.

I think my resolution is to try to make it out for NAB this year. Last year was a lot of fun.

2012 was a pretty great year actually, so I'm looking forward to 2013!

Greg

In 2013, I am resolving to shave more often (my face!) and get a haircut more than twice.

Very good resolution.

I have found the motto "dress for success" to work very well.

Pretty much all of the successful people I have ever seen or met in our industry, are always well groomed and well dressed.

I resolve to be new school, or better yet, no school. I'm throwing out everything I've ever learned and plan on winging it from here on out. Or until I wake up tomorrow and fall back to my sorry old ways. Happy New Year to one and all here @jwsound. I love you all... Well one of you I hate but you know who you are...;~) Lets all go practice writing 2013 on our sound reports. Cheers.

CrewC

1 - Quit smoking (I'm most of the way there on this one)

2 - Hike the Art Loeb trail in Pisgah National Forest (Its about 8 miles and wicked hard with lots of steep grades, hence the quitting smoking)

3 - Work more, play more!