Cart design #02

soundtrane

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you have already seen these but I am posting again a link to the gallery of lots and lots of sound carts. Many of the images are quite low resolution, sorry, and so they don't hold up well when blown up even a bit. Also, few if any are identified so it really is just look and learn without being able to ask the owners any questions.

Sound Cart Image Gallery

-  Jeff Wexler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just like to offer you some alternatives when it comes to Carts and fabricating your custom designs, check out this gallery.

http://www.ears4hire.com/gallery/

This is a hobby of mine, i can build basically anything in Aluminum or steel so if you have any ideas lets chat.

brett

Brett:  Great Gallery of photos --- I recognize some of your work from other people's posts (Phil Palmer for one). If I actually decide to build a new cart I may want to talk to you. I would prefer, as always, to do everything myself, but realistically I know there are things I want to do that I cannot do myself. If you are willing to tackle some parts of a cart project rather than doing the whole thing, that would work for me.

I will keep you posted (via personal email so as to not clutter things up here).

Regards,  Jeff Wexler