Looking For Reliable Sound Guy for Upcoming Work (Seattle)

Hello all,

I'm new to JWSoundgroup, however i've been an active member on dvxuser for a long while now. Love the community you guys have over here. Fantastic stuff. I am looking for a solid, reliable sound man to hire on some upcoming shoots. I do work for a popular youtube channel, and my buddy who is the talent, is coming out with a book this Fall and we are trying to plan out lots of video promo for the book, and I just really would like to hire an audio guy so I don't have to do the whole one man band thing like I always do, and focus more on the creative video side. There is a very good chance at returning work if I like what comes from it. I am doing lots of freelance stuff in the seattle area as well. 

The nature of these videos would be quite simple audio-wise, mostly talking head videos, interior and exterior probably. Should be only one talent on camera the whole time, just need to get some simple, quality audio for these videos.

If you are interested either message me on here or email me at matthew at cikproductions dot com with your experience, gear you own/use, and any examples/samples of your work as well as your location/availability, and a rough hourly rate if you usually provide that. Thanks!