How to listen in post-fader with 788t?

daniele turi

By turning the wheel on the right hand side of the recorder you can choose the headphone mode. Choosing L,R or LR,LR (Mono) enables you to listen post fader. You can also set a favourite mode for recording and another one for listening. There are a few menu items for setting up headphone preferences. And, RTFM

• 3 months later...

The manual on the SD 788 is very good. I took most of an entire day to go through every single switch, mode, menu, and checked out every single item until I got to the point where I could jump to the menus in seconds. The routing and monitor menus are particularly important; they're complicated, but I don't think they could be made any simpler and yet still retain the same power and flexibility. 

• 1 year later...

I hate to say it Mr Turi.. Read the manual.  I am a chronic manual reader.  Every piece of gear I own i've read the manual for.

But to be fair it's more of an Audio Engineering question.  The question is how do I create a post fade mix.

You can also send tracks post fader to a,b,c or you can use x1,x2 as a monitoring source for post fader mix of all signals.

I hate to say it Mr Turi.. Read the manual. I am a chronic manual reader. Every piece of gear I own i've read the manual for.

But to be fair it's more of an Audio Engineering question. The question is how do I create a post fade mix.

You can also send tracks post fader to a,b,c or you can use x1,x2 as a monitoring source for post fader mix of all signals.

Well over a year late to the party mate, February 2013....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk