My own Short Film 'iBrain' - Indiegogo Campaign

Den Nic

Hey Everybody!

Let me first say that this site has been an amazing resource for me, having been doing production sound full time for about 2 years now (Started right after I finished school) I know that there are tonnes of times I thought and applied what I learned on this site, it's a really amazing place and I'm so fortunate that people are so willing to share all their insights, mistakes, and experience.

Now, I am asking for your help! I am a Sound Mixer/Boom Operator, but I have also found a new interest in Directing/Producing! I have launched the Indiegogo campaign for my Second short film, entitled 'iBrain', a futuristic short film in which the latest piece of technology does fit in your hand, it fits in your brain! We are on a 30 day campaign to raise $4000 to shoot the film this coming March and it would mean a lot to me if you could watch the video, share the page, tell your friends, anything you can do!

www.indiegogo.com/ibrain

I am excited to do my second film as the most sound conscious Director in Canada! Thanks so much guys!

(I included a screenshot, that's me on the left)

post-3351-0-73983100-1360862921_thumb.jp

The story idea sounds good. Certainly relevant in our world today and a legit question to ask. The clips from I assume are from your other projects look good but it is hard to tell if those stories hold up or not but like I said, they look well made. As for the pitch, well.., too long and trying to hard to be clever was my reaction. I wish you luck and post updates if there are any you consider relevant. 

CrewC

• 2 weeks later...