Lectro battery door problem

jacquesstar

Okay,

So my Lectrosonics 411a has a loose battery door, so the XLR jack, etc. drops out about 3 millimeters. The receiver still works, but I don't want it to get any worse. 

Somebody told me that it's a set screw inside that I have to adjust. Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks!

Call service at 1 800 821-1121 and they can take you through resetting the door.

Best,

Larry F

Lectro

Call service at 1 800 821-1121 and they can take you through resetting the door.

Best,

Larry F

Lectro

Here is a tutorial service sent me so you don't have to call.

http://www.lectrosonics.com/faqdb/index.php/component/mtree/097-the-battery-door-on-my-ucr-receiver-is-loose-how-can-i-tighten-it-without-taking-the-receiver-apart?Itemid=

Best,

Larry F

Lectro

I've got a different battery door problem on my new 401.  It'll be going back for repair as soon as I can live without it for a week or so.  It's hard to schedule down time as busy as things have been lately.  

Mine loses power when I use Sanyo Eneloop batteries and you wiggle the battery cover.  All other brands of batteries have been flawless.  Kind of an odd problem but easily repeatable with all the Eneloops I've tried.  Works perfectly on everything else.  

Yea, right?

I called Lectro and they say the Sanyos are working just fine for them and should work fine for me.  They want my unit back to check it out, so I'm using Energizers until I get enough of a break that I can send it.  (I'll send a pair of mine with it to prove I'm not crazy in case it doesn't work for them with their Sanyos) 

Really though, how great is the service from those guys!