Also crashes the app when trying to import into a previously created list.  The new animations are nice!!

I'd still like to see a reminder somewhere on the main Tx list screen to remind the user what location you're currently set to for the TV-add-on.  For example somewhere in italics it could read "current location" or "Chicago, IL"

Importing an FFX file is as simple as opening the file from an email attachment or other file browsing service. Doing so brings you to a dialog that allows you to import into an existing profile or a new profile (by selecting "Create new profile...").

How is purchasing looking for you now? I changed something that I thought might be affecting it. But I have no way of testing on a device configured like yours.

Hey James, sorry I missed your reply until now - With my purchases already completed, I haven't needed to do anything with that screen. I love the new functions, everything seems to be working fine at the moment. 

Will you be at NAB, or at the RAMPS party? I'm headed out there, and I'd be happy to let you have a look at my iphone / ipad in person, I'll have them with me. I don't expect to get a chance to try the "restore purchases" until I get a new phone... Coming soon because of the great news from T-Mobile! :)

Just for giggles, I tried clicking on the TVDB add-on, even though it was already check-marked. Nothing happened, not that I expected anything to. I also pushed the "restore purchases" and it spun for a little bit, asked for my password (given) and then spun some more... Asked a second time (given) and then it just seemed to finish silently.

I don't know if that is normal or not, but that is what it did.

In the earlier form, there use to be the word "Best" by some of the channels, but the current program doesn't say this. Is the program still able to pick the "Best" freq's when comparing to the other transmitters you are using or are they just the channels that will work with the other channels programed? Using an older I-Touch(3) but updated program. Programing six lectro's and a Comtek.

Scott.....

Hi Scott. "Best" refers only to the lowest dBuV value associated with the TVDB lookup, and not to any of intermodulation calculations. If you don't have dBuV values listed next to each channel then "Best" will not appear. I've come to understand that this "Best" designation is confusing for people and so I'll probably take it out and users can find the lowest dBuV value just by scanning the values.

I'm using the Andriod version and was wondering how can I tell if the TV add on is doing anything and how can I turn it off?

Also, I have my Andriod set for "large" type. It works fine for nearly every other app, but with FreqFinder it begins to cut off the bottom of the text.

Tom

Hi Tom, you can tell that TVDB is on if there are dB values under the TV channel in the TX list. Alternatively, if you press the menu button and it says “TV Preview" instead of "TV Add-on Beta", it has not been turned on. There isn't a mechanism for turning TVDB off, however, if you're concerned about possible data usage, TV data is only downloaded once for your current location or for your configured location. It only downloads again if you move more than 50km from the location it was originally downloaded.

I wasn't aware there was a large text mode but I'll look into it.

• 10 months later...