tapatalk with android 4.2.2

Chris Woodcock

I am having issue with tapatalk on my Google nexus 4 running android 4.2.2 most of the time the app is telling me its having problems contacting the server (jwsound) and to try again later or contact website administrator. I would say maybe 1 in 5 posts actually work.

Is any one else having problems

Are you sure you are running the latest version of Tapatalk? The Tapatalk people are constantly changing things and I always update the site whenever they let me know there have been changes. One of the problems for Tapatalk is support for Android operating system (which is definitely a moving target and not an easy platform to develop for).

Hey Jeff I am running the latest version of tapatalk, I have reinstalled the app twice. I have also contacted the tapatalk team. So difficult to track problems like this down, is it your website or tapatalk or android 4.2.2 or is it a combo of all 3? Sigh (It managed to post this time) Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tapatalk support forums show that Tapatalk is having some difficulties, particularly with Android OS. Support is confident that a solution will be found and possibly an update issued which I will install. In the meantime, the only suggestion was a re-install (on the forum) of the current Tapatalk plug-in, wipe out all previous settings and configure as if it is a new install. I have done that now in the hopes that the problems can be solved.

I just upgraded to a Nexus 4 running Android 4.2.2 and, seeing your Sig, was going to ask you about using Tapatalk.

I guess I just got my answer <g>.

I like the phone. It's really fast, seems stable and even does a number of things iPhone won't (sorry, Jeff, couldn't resist).

Sent from my Nexus 4 -- NOT using Tapatalk 2.

I just upgraded to a Nexus 4 running Android 4.2.2 and, seeing your Sig, was going to ask you about using Tapatalk.

I guess I just got my answer <g>.

I like the phone. It's really fast, seems stable and even does a number of things iPhone won't (sorry, Jeff, couldn't resist).

Sent from my Nexus 4 -- NOT using Tapatalk 2.

It does a lot of things that the Iphone cant do, I have only owned nexus devices and this has to be the best phone out there right now.

So yea John Tapatalk isnt working great right now as Detective Wexler has worked out, I am sure they will update it soon.