Johnathan Sessoms

Not sure if there's a thread on JW already, but I bought some Zaxcom wireless on here recently and he sent me a really great case for my TRX900LAs.

I figured I'd share these great cases with anyone who may be looking for a good alternate, if they lost their clip, or are searching for one as a replacement. Not to mention, it protects it as well!

It fits flawlessly and doesn't get in the way of anything. You'd have to take the TRX out to change certain settings though; but who needs to do that when you have ZaxNet though, right?

http://www.niteize.com/product/Executive-Series-Leather-Holster-Tall.asp

Here are some photos of the case and how it fits.

Enjoy!

- Sessoms

Here's the TRX by itself

- post-3893-0-30807200-1362615628_thumb.jp

This is the case with clip visible.

post-3893-0-46526300-1362615636_thumb.jp

Case open (Magnetic)

post-3893-0-85543200-1362615642_thumb.jp

TRX in the case. Very snug fit and doesn't get in the way of the mic input or antenna.

post-3893-0-34822500-1362615650_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if there's a thread on JW already, but I bought some Zaxcom wireless from Brian Gill on here recently and he sent me a really great case for my TRX900LAs.

I figured I'd share these great cases with anyone who may be looking for a good alternate, if they lost their clip, or are searching for one as a replacement. Not to mention, it protects it as well!

It fits flawlessly and doesn't get in the way of anything. You'd have to take the TRX out to change certain settings though; but who needs to do that when you have ZaxNet though, right?

http://www.niteize.com/product/Executive-Series-Leather-Holster-Tall.asp

Here are some photos of the case and how it fits.

Enjoy!

- Sessoms

Here's the TRX by itself

- TRX900LA.jpg

This is the case with clip visible.

TRXCase.jpg

Case open (Magnetic)

TRXCaseOpen.jpg

TRX in the case. Very snug fit and doesn't get in the way of the mic input or antenna.

TRXinCase.jpg

can you take a picture of the actual clip?

My wallet has a built in magnet bill holder. I'm surprised it hasn't erased my cards.

Like sound, a magnetic field diminishes by the square of the distance, so you'd likely need the card to be right up against the magnet to do any damage.  Also, you would probably need to move one relative to the other in order for the lines of flux to do their thing. 

If you pressed the cards stripe against the magnet and slid it, then there might be consequences. 

I've used a small wallet with a magnetic closure for many years and vendors still seem to take my credit cards -- much to my chagrin.