Mix Track

Denielle

Wow! Invaluable thread, I understand that this hasn't been posted on in a while but I just spent the last few hours off an on reading this and my way of going about mixing I feel will be much better for the editor, myself, and post.

Much more enjoyable. I am very new here and I'm sure you guys get this all the time from us new guys. This is amazing information to just have here for free and open to the public.

I seriously hope to be an example and follow in your guy's footsteps as a young mixer. I can't express enough how much this group has benefitted me in just less than a week. There isn't enough time to absorb all the information here.

For now I shall go back to listening :) thanks again

Thanks for the positive feedback Damon. You're response is what JW had in mind when he started this community. Onward and upward young man.

CrewC

• 1 month later...

I'd love some more examples Zack. And the "backup" mentality for a camera hop makes some sense if you're wirelessly sending more than one signal, but it sort of reminds me of the producer that says "we want them lav'd and boomed. The lav is a backup just in case" for a interview settings and the like. I never quite agreed with it.