Location Chair

AndyHewitson

Hey,

I've done a quick search to no avail.

There's been a recent thread on chairs for the studio, I'm wondering if any of you location guys have some good recommendations for comfy/practical/mobile chairs to be used on set

I've just got a new cart and I'm keen to get something comfy to sit on to go with it.

I use the basic folding deck chair (Coleman I think), with side table.

It's light and folds pretty flat, and it's got little carry handles that hook right on my cart for moving.

My wife offered to buy one of the fancy ones for my birthday a few years back, but I have filled in for guys with those chairs, and I didn't find them comfortable. They are also a pain to fold and move around.

Simple is better (and cheaper).

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

I have the stanley from https://www.regiestuhl.de/. The website is only in german as far as i know and the chairs are pricey but they last a lifetime! Mine went into snow, mud, sand, concrete, from -20C to 35C and the feet still don't scratch the wodden floor! :) All the parts are also replaceable. I can only recommend them!

Bonus point: you can write what you want on the back or even print your logo.