Thanks to the "usual suspects"

Mike Kujbida

Dealing with well-known reputable shops is an issue that comes up here regularly and I just wanted to give a special thanks to Tyler Wade and his staff at Trew Audio in Toronto.

I'm an admitted rookie when it comes to pro audio gear so when I was looking to buy a wireless kit (Sennehiser G3 ENG) and 2 lavs (Sanken COS-11) last June, I got them to quote on it.

Not only did they come in the cheapest, they also made recommendations that ended up saving me money with the best being the purchase of an Ambient EMP 3.5 to go from my lavs to my camera.

Fast forward to this past month when, for reasons unknown to mankind, the EMP stopped working.

I finally got around to sending it back to them in the hope that it could be repaired.

Sadly it's a sealed unit so this was not possible.

A quick email to Ambient head office confirmed that there was a full one year warranty and a new unit is on it's way back to me as I type this :)

FYI, I live over 200 miles away from them and can't get there as often as I would like so prompt service like this is greatly appreciated!!

Mike