Need a boom or utility for Tier 1

Hello all,

Hope you can help me out, and at the same time help out someone you might know.  I have a Tier 1 movie coming up in March.  For those unfamiliar, the boom rate is $18.53 and the utility rate is $16.55.  My regular boom guy is starting a movie now that runs right through to my movie's last day.  I have another good guy lined up, but I need to fill the last spot with a reliable person.  Or maybe both jobs if he get a better deal before the job starts.  The job should be easy, except for the drive and the hours and the rate and the food - etc., etc., etc.

What I am really hoping to find is an eager person, new to the union perhaps (must be on roster already) and/or someone who might need hours for benefits.  A person who might not be connected enough yet to get offers and jump ship for more money.  I don't want a person who doesn't get calls because they are unpleasant to work with.  That I can find on my own!  I need someone who will accept the pay and then not gripe about it for 4 weeks.  Plenty of griping will be heard from everyone else, I'm sure.

As I said, the project does not appear to be too challenging from a sound standpoint, so I really want someone with a good attitude, who appears knowledgeable even if they aren't, and is more than anything RELIABLE and punctual.

It'll be fun, I promise!  Okay, maybe FUN is a bit strong, but mostly enjoyable.

Please don't have anyone contact me directly, but if you have some ideas, let me know.

Robert