Exhibitors at NAB - Want Some Press?

bmfsnd

Hi guys,

Besides being a soundie, I'm also a freelance editor at an online tech news & reviews publication, Bright Side of News.  I've been reviewing lots of headphones and accessories recently, but I want to expand to more pro-level equipment.  I'm going this year as Press, and I'm curious if any reps here would like to set up an appointment for coverage of what's new at their booth. 

I'll be there from Monday till Wednesday. 

Thanks!

Matt

Hey Matt,

If you find the time to pass by of course we can show you some new stuff.

Cheers

Timo

Timo,

I'd love to stop by for a tour.  Thanks!

Matt

I believe Lectrosonics will have a new product, info should be available Monday morning....

Systems that run on AA batteries, I believe?

Can someone head over to the Nagra booth and check out the new VII recorder for me?  From what I understand it is going to be a 2 channel timecode recorder with a touchscreen interface.  They are also supposed to have a flurry of new handhelds...

Maybe it's just me but we don't seem to get that much information from NAB so far if we compare to previous year(s)?

I was expecting something from day one about TCBuddy, Denecke, Lectro, Ambient, SD, Sonosax and now that Tom mentions it, Nagra...

So far, we get a lot of "I know but I can't talk" or "come visit us; lots of new stuff" ... No pics, no videos...

Well, yeah, it's probably me.

Maybe it's just me but we don't seem to get that much information from NAB so far if we compare to previous year(s)?

I was expecting something from day one about TCBuddy, Denecke, Lectro, Ambient, SD, Sonosax and now that Tom mentions it, Nagra...

So far, we get a lot of "I know but I can't talk" or "come visit us; lots of new stuff" ... No pics, no videos...

Well, yeah, it's probably me.

No not just you, I was thinking the same - where's the news for those of us who can't go? Maybe I got the dates wrong I was thinking?

Anybody having a clue about Lectro new gear?

Obviously, SD got no small factor two-track recorder... :(

And what about that new Sonosax small recorder that was mentionned a few weeks ago here on the forum?

Otoh, seems TCBuddy filled the bill with a new mini RX (supposed to have genlock too, can anyone attending NAB confirm?) and topped it off with a mini TRX that's basically a TC Master without the wifi option; this new company rocks !